Monday 4 February 2013

Bollywood not Hollywood!!.... #Reasons




@OLUWA_BaMIJE we’re all tired of the so cliché movies by Hollywood, the guy always gets the girl, the bad guy dies and everyone knows the hero from the trailers! Hollywood seems to have told all the stories they seem to have, they proceed into sitcoms and many these days just come to an abrupt end.


Bollywood has a lot to offer, and doesn’t seem to show its “credits” yet, they tell the best love stories without the expected sex. Though the music videos within each scene make one hit the Fast-forward button sometimes, they make it worth it though!


My best remains the comical #3idiots, the dramatic #SlumdogMillionaire and the award winning #LifeofPi….. What’s not to love about Bollywood…….


Madam Atta -- Bollywood tells good stories. The cast’s fashion is always remarkable, they do not wear plain-regular clothes, like Hollywood, the colour combinations is amazing and make-up  outstanding,  they go all the way out to make a movie feel like a Run-way!  You get the best of 

Bollywood when the unpopular actors are in use, there’s a showcase of true drama. Let’s not forget their use of good location, especially when it comes to the singing and dancing.

@DeGrand_Father talking about Bollywood I will have to compliment them, most of their producers have gone back to the drawing board which has resulted to the production of some beautiful movies, as of lately their movies come out quite good (at least the ones I have watched), the plots are always technical, the quality is a joy to behold. I watched one by the name #KalHoNaaHo and I actually shared a few tears I had to keep on telling myself, it was all a film! Although I’m a sucker for love it was worth the tears. Here are some films I have to give it to which are exceptional #BadmaashCompany,#TheBodyGuard,#BreakKeBaad,  


All I can say is that they have “upped” their game by a whole stretch so no more killing time by watching Indian movies but watching Indian movies for the sake of watching a good movie. More grease to their elbows. 


@linda.e I like the way the stories are interpreted into music! I love the fashion. #TeamBollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment