Thursday 28 February 2013

What is Sexy?! Explore






During Sex talk in High School sexy was not a word someone was supposed to say to the opposite sex, because of what it means, and the “almost rape” incident that just occurred in school initiated the talk.
Sexy means something sexually appealing [Definition]


These days sexy doesn’t only stand for what it really means it also helps to explain how good an item or something is, e.g I like that new slogan its sexy……….


You can be harassed for sexually assaulting someone in the office if that language is used to an opposite gender.


Or maybe you have to explain yourself as you compliment people


 e.g. I like your skirt its sexy, Hey! Are you talking about how my hips look in my skirt or how the skirt looks?! Because I can report you for sexual assault [right here I think you should keep your opinion to yourself if you’re not her spouse]



So the word depends on how you use it! So watch how you use it. My advice don’t use it at all!


You look good is good enough, [don’t say it in a sly way though]


@OLUWA_BaMIJE

No comments:

Post a Comment