Saturday 19 January 2013

The Crazy Fanatic love for Blackberry Why? #Reasons



It came! We Bought! And this is what we have to say……………..

 


@Dr_ArowoSpend [used 11] [3 Years]:  I've used 11 blackberry phones, the blackberry storm 1,javelin,tour,curve 2,bold 2, bold 3,torch 1,torch 2,curve 4,bold 5,bold 6...I've not used one for more than 4 months, the longest was the torch 2, used it for 4 months... Blackberry phones really don't mean much...the only good thing about blackberry is the inbuilt BBM, oh! Yes and the email client that's blazing fast to attach files and send...More so, the data plan is just too mouthwatering... 1500 naira for 1 month and u receive unlimited bandwidth, now that's mad. Plus it’s in vogue. The best I used is the curve 2, that fone is strong ehn and the ba3 is good. The bold 3 is the worst...no difference between this one and its daddy (the tour)...torch 1 and 2, difference is not much and I sold it cos people were actually thinking I was using a torch 1(degrading)...the bold 5 didn't last cos the ba3 was crap...I'm on the bold 6 now...it’s just there...nothing fancy...the bold was cool o! But memory was the wahala...Jav was just there...storm 1, my first love. If I dint like the storm 1, I would have discontinued my love for blackberry smart phones.



@Layd_hottie [ used 4] [3 years]: I love it because it keeps me busy!


AdeKemi   Lara Ogunsanya   [used 3] [9 months]: #Facevalue I’m on my third blackberry because of the name haven’t had enough conviction to move to another trendy brand! …..



Jaiyesmi Oluwajumoke [used 3] [ a while]: My best is still the Bold2, the Bold5’s battery is bad, i cannot afford to go back to Bold2 because it is not as trendy as the new blackberry models I’m currently using Curve 9230 [Curve 7], because its trendy.




@dollypapa01 and wife [used 2 each] [4 years]:  We like it because its unique and flexible communication tool especially and the chat platform



@Iam_Hhs: this is my 2nd Blackberry.. My first was a BlackBerry pearl, i "inherited" it from an uncle it wasn't as trendy as the ones my friends had at that time but it came in handy at least I could ping it lasted for about 2 months... I've been using a Curve 8520 (curve 2) for over 5 months...it's been great..
Well...my Blackberry is Awesome!! It helps me connect with a lot of people all around the world, I can surf the net whenever I please, I send & receive E-mails on my Blackberry Smartphone..It helps educationally...there's a lot of information on the internet & I can get them on my phone without stress.. research & assignments can be done on my BlackBerry....as a musically inclined person, a day doesn't go by without listening to music..I get info about the latest songs..and I can easily download them on my BlackBerry any time I want to...the twitter app & UberSocial is second to none..
And the biggest of them all : BlackBerry Messenger (BBM) aaaaaah!!!! It is Inexplicably Aaaaaaawwweeeeesssoooooommmmeee!!!
BlackBerry smartphones have their shortcomings...e.g the battery...it's a Smartphone but it"s got a really dumb battery, it can be really addictive and you could lose concentration at important moments, it keeps freezing especially when that annoying little two timer keeps going round and round & the only solution is a hard reset..I.e taking out the battery & putting it back...
But nevertheless I love My Blackberry Smartphone..

 

@flakkyjubril : (used 2) I like the Blackberry brand coz its less complicated..

 



@ayomide : I like BB cause it helps me interact and stay in touch with friends and family. I’ve being  using it 4 about 1/2 a year and I’ve used only 1..







@haryodaygee I have used 4 BlackBerry® ®devices,although I have actually been in contact with all other devices for atleast 3 days or more. I have used the Bold 9650, the Javeline, the Touch 9810 and the Curve 9320. My addiction to BlackBerry® devices transcend the basic BBM feature, its more to do with its handiness and versatility as both a social device and a business smartphone. I don't have a favorite BlackBerry® device cos I love them all. Right now am salivating at the prospect of laying my hands on the BlackBerry® 10. I can't wait!!!!
.


#Reasons why you need a Blackberry!
1.     No call rates 
2.      Unlimited Data plan 
3.      Freedom to change network provider and still retain contacts 
4.      Easiest smart phone to use!



No comments:

Post a Comment