Saturday 23 March 2013

How far is too far! #Trendy




Guys are now borrowing one or two fashion items from the women’s
wardrobe like hand bracelets, lip gloss, some guys go as far as
wearing some tops or trousers that are totally feminine [Harem pants]………
the mono-strap bags, they define it for
themselves and call it man purse……

First things first are these items good to go in the first place?

And how far is too far with these items?!

How far can guys go with these fashion items can they keep on shopping
from the women’s section?

Hair weaving has being in existence for a long time can you identify the
“buts” in hair weaving for guys?!

And what’s your take when guys begin to wear makeup like eye liner,
lip sticks and nail polish?

And when can you say a guy is gay when he tries any of these items!!


@Babylawyer18
Guys wear lip gloss? That's a huge shocker...hand bracelets like skulls,leather wraps and wooden beads totally rock... But if a guy goes all 'I love your bracelets on my black opal collection I'm gonna be like...ummm. The whole skinny jeans thingy doesn't sit well with me, I mean come on, when I wear skinny jeans I'm tryna show off my curves...so em what's a dude wearing skinny jeans for? The whole patterned trouser and all that leopard skin is not, has never and will never be okay...I don't care how manly you are but if you're stepping out in leopard skinny...Honey you are gay #Justsaying. Hair extensions? Guys wear hair extensions, k didn't see that one coming. I gotta admit I'm a huge sucker for a guy with long neat dreads, or afro anything else is gay. I'm pretty sure there are some guys out there that would look totally hot in skinny jeans even if its hot pink, man bags(smh, I mean what are you carrying a clutch purse around for?), but unless you are some foreign prince, a huge mega star or on a fat pay check...pls bro stick to your regular clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment